clients & partners
Facilitator Mindset is a two day workshop that teaches trainers and facilitators of all experience levels tools and techniques to achieve organisational objectives through facilitation.
objectives through Facilitation usually involves a degree of “Changing Mindset” for Attitude and Behaviour Shift on the part of participants. Shifting people from resistance to cooperation; from conflict to empathy; from procrastination to action; to improve results is, at heart, what most distinguishes skillful Trainers from skillful Facilitators - Facilitator Mindset teaches how to do this.
This program also examines the participants’ own Mindset in the context of successful Facilitation. What do we need to maintain and/or shift in our own Mindset so we can be of service? Using proven tools and techniques, participants learn how to support themselves and their colleagues maintain optimum Performance states.
Benefits & Learning Outcomes
Mindset check Leadership for teams Success stories Mindset for CEO Mindset for CIO Mindset for HR Mindset for PartnersTraining programs Change Leadership Culture and engagement Lead and manage change Talent mapping Leadership transformation Prevue Assessments
- Understand the benefits and differences between training and facilitation and learn where each is appropriate
- Know the optimal ‘Facilitator Presence Baseline’
- Learn how to quickly establish an effective learning environment and the tools to quickly establish credibility, respect and rapport
- Learn proven facilitation techniques: Enhanced listening, enhanced questioning, conveying understanding and unconditional acceptance
- Calculated intervention: Know when to pause, when to nudge, when to challenge, when to lead and when to push
- Effectively turn around tough, difficult and challenging participants - winning them over. Use tools for achieving agreement and delivering an effective wrap up that motivates and compels action
- Understand how to present to and use different personality types to improve impact, rapport and effectiveness
- Develop a ‘High-Performing Facilitator Mindset’ and learn how to anchor and maintain it
- Learn how to be natural and your ‘best self’ in front of a group, able to effectively maintain a positive Mindset, enhanced resilience to quickly recover from challenging interactions and improved impact, presence, poise, effectiveness and the ability to ‘think on one’s feet’
- Learn improved and enhanced voice image, congruent body language, and use of body and voice as communication tools